I never thought I would be typing Bacon and Candy in the same sentence.
A dear friend of mine came to visit awhile back and she introduced me to this lovely treat!
((She was gracious enough to make them for me, and then send pictures of when she made them herself at home!))
5 slices of bacon
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Cut Bacon into fourths.
3. Cut dates in 1/2.
4. Spoon almond butter into the cut dates.
5. Wrap almond butter stuffed date with bacon, then secure with toothpick.
6. Place them on a baking sheet lined with foil.
7. Bake for 10 minutes.
8. Flip them and back for an additional 10-15 minutes.
*This and other wonderful Paleo recipes can be found at a friend of a friends blog Planet of the Apels